Phil Wilson supports Lidl expansion plans to bring up to 70 new jobs to constituency
Phil Wilson, the Labour parliamentary candidate for Sedgefield, supports Lidl’s plans to expand its staff from 270 to 340 in Newton Aycliffe, in the Sedgefield constituency. If approved by Durham County Council, Lidl will extend an existing building in Aycliffe Business Park and create an additional 53 car parking spaces over two phases.
Lidl sent letters to all candidates contesting the Sedgefield seat requesting support for their expansion plans. Local media reports noted support from only the Labour candidate.
Phil says: “Many know I am a supporter of business in the region and have played a role in helping develop and bring new business to the constituency of Sedgefield. This has resulted in many new jobs and better security for working families which is something I will continue to fight for if I am re-elected.”
- Phil Wilson – Press Release 1
- Phil Wilson supports Lidl expansion plans
- Phil Wilson – Election Campaign Questions
- Phil Wilson – More Election Campaign Questions
- Phil Wilson – The Issues That Matter To Voters
- Local people support re-election of Phil Wilson, the only local candidate
- Phil Wilson calls on Nigel Farage to sack UKIP candidate for Sedgefield
Phil Wilson supports Lidl expansion plans 21/4/15