County Durham Action Volunteering Awards 2015 will showcase the work of individual volunteers and organisations from across County Durham. The awards will recognise and celebrate the fantastic work done by volunteers and to encourage wider participation.
√ Do you know someone who deserves that recognition?
√ Do they volunteer in some aspect within County Durham?
√ Would you be willing to nominate them for an award?
√ There are 8 awards to be presented, at a celebration dinner on 21st October 2015.
The categories of award are:
- Healthier – health and wellbeing of others
- Greener – improving the environment
- Wealthier Community Life – enriched the lives of people in the community
- Safer – safety of others and/or improving the cohesiveness of communities
- Supporting Children & Young People – opportunities, aspirations and potential
- County Durham Young Volunteer of the Year (under 21’s)
- County Durham Volunteer of the Year
- County Durham Volunteer Group of the Year
Full guidance notes together with the nomination can be downloaded from our website: www.durhamcommunityaction.org.uk
Nominations for the awards will open on Thursday 14th May and close at 12noon on Monday 29th June 2015
For more information please contact: email@example.com and 01388 742040
Environmental volunteers are also invited to enter the 2015 Environment Awards. Open for entries 5 June 2015. See www.countydurhampartnership.co.uk/envawards
Page added 15th May 2015
-COUNTY DURHAM VOLUNTEERING AWARDS 2015