In accordance with Paragraphs 7 & 10(2)(b) of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972 You are hereby summoned to attend a Special meeting of the Trimdon Foundry Parish Council at May Crescent Community Centre on Tuesday 6th December 2016 commencing 6.30PM.
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend.
The Chairman advises members of Council and the public that the meeting or part of same may be recorded by both audio and video, and there may be photographs taken.
- To accept apologies for absence
- To record declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed. (Members are reminded of the need to declare any interest prejudicial or personal in accordance with the Code of Conduct as agreed by Council April 2016)
- Accept member’s dispensations relevant to the business of the meeting
- Public participation, to enable members of the public an opportunity to question members or comment on items to be discussed at the meeting.
- To approve December financial transactions
- To receive a financial report on the first 9 months of the 2016/17 Financial year
- To consider the 2017/18 Draft Budget
- To consider MTFP
- To confirm a meeting date of Full Council to set 2017/18 Precept.
- To receive a report on recent anti-social behaviour within the Parish and resultant damage to Council property.
- The Chairman will call for a proposal that in accordance with the provisions of S1of the Public Bodies (admission to meetings) Act 1960 as amended by S100 of the Local Government Act 1972, the Council do now exclude the press and public for the remainder of the items of this Agenda due to the confidential nature of the business to be determined as publication of the debate/detail of said items may prejudice public interest.
- Review of Environmental Contract 2017/18
31st October 2016