You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council at Trimdon Station Community Centre on Tuesday 14th July 2015 starting at 6.30pm.
G Price 9th July 2015
G R Price Clerk to the Parish Council
Tel: 0191 527 2387 Mobile 0777 857 3763
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND PRESS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
1. To accept apologies for absence. A reason, accepted by the meeting must be given to the Clerk beforehand.
2. To record declarations of interest from members in any item to be discussed.
3. Police and Wardens Reports.
4. Highways Officer.
5. To receive representations from parishioners.
6. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on the 9th June 2015.
7. To consider the following correspondence.
a) DCC – Contaminated Land Inspection Strategy Consultation.
b) Campaign to Protect Rural England – summer 2015 Newsletter.
c) DCC Press release on the Planning Statement (copy attached).
8. Clerk’s update on matters raised at previous meeting.
9. Report of the County Councillor.
10. Development of Parish Plan.
11. Development of Neighbourhood Plan
12. Progress of attaining the Quality Foundation Award
13. Memorial Gate
14. Scale of Charges for use of Football Pitch.
15. Clerk’s Report (copy attached).
16. Allotments. Update from Gail/Gary
17. Welfare Park Events.
18. To consider Planning Applications. None at present.
19. Internal Auditors Report (copy attached).
20. 1st Quarter Budget against Expenditure Report (copy attached).
21. To agree the schedule of accounts for the month for payment by the Clerk.
22. To exchange any information considered relevant by the Chair.
23. Exclusion of Press and Public.
24. Date and time of next meeting.
8th September at May Crescent Residents Association for 6.30pm start.
Agenda for meeting held by Trimdon Foundry Parish on 14th July 2015