Information Update – 15th January 2009
PACT – Police and Communities Together
This new format of monthly public meetings has been launched this month; the venues are Trimdon Community College and Trimdon Grange Community Centre. The dates are listed below for each venue and the start time is 6pm. This is a monthly opportunity for members of the public to raise any concerns to local Neighbourhood Police; from each meeting local priorities will be agreed and tackled by police and partner agencies.
Trimdon Village 7/1, 4/2, 4/3, 1/4, 29/4, 27/5, 24/6.
Trimdon Grange 12/01, 9/2, 9/3, 6/4, 4/5, 1/6, 29/6.
Below are the Police priorities for the Trimdons, each priority will be reviewed at next months PACT meetings.
1. Anti social behaviour and street drinking Trimdon community College Elwick View.
2. Parking issues Church Road Trimdon Village .
3. Street Drinking Church Road .
Trimdon Grange & Colliery:
1. Anti Social Behaviour St Pauls Road Trimdon Colliery
2. Criminal Damage and Anti Social Behaviour Trimdon Colliery Community Centre.
3. Parking issues and speeding B1278/Co-Operative Terrace Trimdon Grange.
Anyone who has any information regarding the use of or dealing of drugs can contact me in confidence and all information will remain confidential. Information can be passed anonymously by telephone or e-mailed direct to myself. Recent information from the community resulted in a growth of cannabis plants being seized and a local male arrested.
Three incidents have come to our attention over the Christmas and New Year period from our local licensed premises/clubs. All three incidents will be discussed at this month’s pub watch meeting and the persons responsible could face a lengthy ban.
Pc 1636 John Seymour
Trimdon Beat Officer
Sedgefield Neighbour Police Team
0345 60 60 365