Trimdon Snippets is the first in a series of three booklets complied and written by Eveline Johnson, a retired schoolteacher who lived in Deaf Hill.
Printing and publishing the Snippets series cost Ms. Johnson in excess of £4,000 of her own money, with sales of the booklets producing little return
The booklets are reproduced here in their entirety.
- Trimdon Snippets Inner Front Cover
- Evolution of the Trimdons (pages 2 and 3)
- Mining and Work (page 13)
- Mining and Work (pages 14 and 15)
- Mining and Work – Nursing (pages 16 and 17)
- Mining and Work – Pits (pages 18 and 19)
- Mining and Work – Trimdon Grange Pit (pages 20 and 21)
- Mining and Work – Trimdon Grange Pit (pages 22 and 23)
- Mining and Work – Trimdon Grange Explosion Song (pages 24 and 25)
- Mining and Work – Trimdon Grange Explosion Poem (pages 26, 27 and 28)
- Local Mining Terms (pages 29, 30 & 31)
- Trimdon Grange Tragedy (page 32)
- Trimdon Grange Pitheap (page 33, 34 & 35)