In accordance with Paragraph 7 & 10 (2)(b) of Schedule 12a of the Local Government Act 1972 You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Trimdon Foundry Parish Council at May Crescent Community House on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 6.30pm.
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend
The Chairman advises members of the Council and the public that the meeting or part of the meeting will be recorded by audio and may be by video, and there may be photographs taken.
- To accept apologies for absence
- Agree notice of Motion to call the meeting to be held on 3rd July 2018
- To record declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed
(Members are reminded of the need to declare any interest prejudicial or personal in accordance with the Code of Conduct as agreed by Council March 2017)
- Chairman’s Report
- To consider member Dispensation
- Police and Wardens Report
- County Councillor Report
- Items members wish to share
- To approve minutes of the monthly meeting held on 19th June 2018
- Matters of information sheet
- Public Participation on Agenda items only
- Monthly financial transactions
- To consider any planning applications-nil
- Dates of forthcoming meetings
The Chairman will call for a proposal in accordance with the provisions of S1 of the Public Bodies (admission to meetings)Act 1960 as amended by S100 of the Local Government Act 1972,this Council do now exclude the press and public for the remainder of the items of this Agenda due to confidential nature of business to be determined as publication of the debate/detail of said items may prejudice public interest.
16. Footpath Tenders
18. Environment Contract
John Robinson Parish Clerk
Page added 23rd June 2018